In the heart of the Italian lakes
This rally is over
SPA CLASSIC CAR CLUB takes you to the heart of nature in one of the most beautiful the most magical places in the world... South Africa and Namibia !
A route chosen for its wild coasts, its reserves that you will cross, roads and paths across plains, deserts and mountains that will know inevitably exalt all your senses.
So let go, let yourself be carried away by the enchantment of this road! Dare a return to ... THE ESSENTIAL !
Rally is over
18 days / 16 nights (on site)
South Africa / Namibia / Zimbabwe
The philosophy of this rally is faithful to S3C: you offer all-inclusive comfort circuits !
- No competition, just driving fun and pure Africa
- High level Hotels, Lodges and experiences
- Leaving Amsterdam, day flight
- Flight back on 14 november from Johannesburg
- Car transport from Antwerp at the beginning of September. Back to Anvers 15 december.
- Only ± 20 cars = intimate setting & ambiance
- « All inclusive » concept : flights, transports, hotels, meals (including nice wines and apero), activities.
- Kariba extension
The number of participants is limited to 20. Accepted vehicles are older than 30 years (subject to acceptance at registration).
For any questions or any additional information on this rally, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
The stages/tracks are deliberately imprecise in order to reserve some surprises for you...
- Arrival around 10 pm
- Transfert to hotel
- Meet & greet with… your classic car
- Many activities the next day in Cape Town: discovery by helicopter of Cape Point, Table Montain, Waterfront (former developed port), Robben island (Nelson Mandela Prison)
- HÔTEL CELLARS-HOHENORT (Relaix & Chateaux)
Cape Town > Hermanus / 221km
- Famous Chapman’s Peak route
- Climb to Cape Lighthouse
- Lunch at the fishing port: Harbor House Kalk Bay
- Dinner at the hotel Marine Hermanus
- HOTEL THE MARINE (Relais & Chateaux)
Hermanus > Hermanus 271km
- Franschhoeck – Stellenbosh - Wine Region
- Motor museum: Private collection of Rupper & Rothschild Classic Car
- Lunch at Le Protégé Franschhoek
- Pinguins at Pringle Bay
- Whale watching boat trip
- HOTEL THE MARINE (Relais & Chateaux)
Hermanus > Matjiesfontein 397km
- Spectacular roads & scenery
- Swartberg Pass, one of the most impressive in the world
- Beautiful «pass» of Berrydale
- Lunch on the mythic Road 62
- LORD MILNER HOTEL
The Lord Milner Hotel is situated in the historic village of Matjiesfontein in the Karoo region, just of the N1 highway. This Victorian style hotel features a garden and restaurant.
Matjiesfontein - Tulbagh 309km
- Lunch and visit of the cellars La Motte
- TULBAGH HOTEL
Tulbagh – Bushmans Kloof Wilderness Reserve 253km
- Desert & Cederberg Mountains
- Spa et repos
- BUSHMAN KLOOF WILDERNESS RESERVE (Relais & Châteaux)
Bushman Kloof - Springbok 369km
- Namaqualand flowers
- SPRINGBOK INN HOTEL
Springbok – Fish River Canyon 306km
- Frontier passage Namibia
- Fish River Canyon (worlds 2nd biggest canyon)
- Desert, gravel roads
- GONDWANA CANYON LODGE
Fish River Canyon - Mariental 390km
- Located on the edge of the Kalahari Desert
- Asphalt and gravel roads
- LAPA LANGE
Located only 4 km from the Kalahari desert, Lapa Lange Game Lodge offers safaris and observation of animals coming to drink at its water hole. It has an outdoor swimming pool and very neat green gardens.
Mariental - Sossusvlei 320km
- The real Namibia with its magnificent ochre and orange dunes
- Climbing a dune
- Hot air balloon flight
- 2 nights at the hotel &BEYOND
Nestled deep in the heart of Namibia’s ancient Namib Desert, &Beyond Sossusvlei Private Desert Reserve is a world of vast spaces, endless horizons and extraordinary clarity of light that makes this area one of Africa’s most compelling landscapes. A spectacular masterpiece of glass, rock and steel pavilions with a bold geometric structure at its centre, the lodge extends over vast dunes and gravel planes, in perfect harmony with its elemental surrounds.
Sossusvlei - Swakopmund 383km
- Gravel roads to Walvis Bay
- STRANDS HOTEL
Strand Hotel Swakopmund is the perfect venue for travellers wanting to explore Swakopmund. This Namibian icon has become a popular destination resort for international, Namibian and SADC visitors. With its extensive, unique and creatively entertaining Restaurants, Bars, Deli, Lobby-Lounge, Sea Facing Terraces, Beach Kiosk and state of the art Conference & Banqueting Centre, all set on the Mole, a historic and iconic site surrounded by Ocean on three sides, the Strand Hotel Swakopmund is a social epicentre and destination in itself for all visitors to and residents of Swakopmund.
Swakopmund – Windhoek – Victoria Falls 352km
- Deposit of cars
- Flight to Victoria Falls
- Helicopter over the falls
- Safari Big Five
- Bungee jumping
- Boat trip on the Zambezi River
- MATETSI RIVER LODGE VICTORIA FALLS
Set on the banks of the mighty Zambezi river – at the heart of the property – our villa and suites are canopied in the shade of massive riverside trees: Matetsi River Lodge and Matetsi River House redefine luxury accommodation.
Experience the magic that is Matetsi Victoria Falls: the ultimate safari experience and idyllic accommodation retreat from which to visit the largest waterfall on earth.
- 3 nights on Lake Kariba aboard a yacht
MV Matusadona is certainly the most striking cruiser on Lake Kariba. Painstakingly built over a number of years, with all imported materials and finishes, “Matusadona” is the epitome of style and comfort on the lake.